This is an important update to WatuPRO addressing some customer requests. Here are the news:
- Email shows in taking details for everyone who provided it (logged in or not)
- Cumulative per-question stats (in Reporting module) which make WautPRO even more suitable for surveys
- Improvements to how the timer works
- Description for a question category (optional). If you enter it, the description will be displayed when the test questions are grouped and paginated by category.
- More flexible control over the calculation logic of correct/incorrect questions (for multiple-choices and “fill the gaps” questions). You can now decide whether all answers should be correct or only one, to consider the whole question correctly answered.
- Practice mode now respects the selections you make about ordering and grouping questions (it used to just randomize them)
- Manually edit/grade already taken exam (available in Intelligence module). You will be able to change the results and the grade, percentage and possible certificate assignment will be recalculated. Email can be sent to the user with the new details.
That’s it in 3.4.
Thanks for being with us!
Here is how to start really quick with WatuPRO:
- Go to Create new quiz page:
- You can skip filling almost everything – just entering quiz name is enough. However you may want to check at least the “Final page / Quiz output” tab. It gives you full control over what the user sees when they submit the quiz. Maybe there is something you want to add or remove there:
- Once the test is saved you’ll be taken to a page to create questions. Please add some, a test makes no sense without any questions.
- If you want to create grades, you can do this after the quiz is saved and questions created by clicking on the “Grades” link for the new quiz:
- Go back to edit the quiz. Check the checkbox shown below to have the quiz automatically published when you save it:
Alternatively you can copy the quiz shortcode from the “Quizzes” page and publish it yourself in a post, page, custom post type, etc.
- You can view who submitted your new quiz by clicking on the hyperlinked number under the “View Results” column. You will see all the details, and you can filter through them, import, export them, etc.
- That’s it! Feel free to create quiz categories and question categories, certificates, and user groups.
There is an update to our WordPress Auto Responder:
- Each mailing list can, by your choice, automatically subscribe users who register in your blog.
- Option to make “name” and any custom field a required field when user subscribes.
- Sent mails log for autoresponder campaigns.
- Mass delete subscribers.
- Unsubscribe management – user can unsubscribe from multiple mailing lists at once.
- See the progress status of newsletters that are in progress of sending.
This upgrade will be sent for free to all existing customers. Please allow a day or two to receive your newsletter.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you don’t receive it till the end of the week.