Thanks to some of our customers we are starting a page with community translations for WatuPRO. If you have translated the plugin and want to share your work with the others, please let us know on email@example.com!
Thanks to Peter Baumgartner we have German translations for WatuPRO, WatuPRO Play and the free Watu:
Mr. Baumgartner has also translated Namaste! LMS. Links to his translations can be found at the bottom of Namaste! Help page.
This Dutch Translation is provided by Kobes at GitHub.
Link to translation: https://github.com/Kobes/watu_pro_i18n
Newer Dutch translation actual to WatuPRO 4.8 is available here: .po / .mo
These are kindly provided by Kies GOED! Academy
All translations are provided by “as is” basis and we can’t guarantee they will be always up to date with the most recent plugin version. Still they can save you a lot of time so use them and contribute to them if you can.
The following French translation actual to 188.8.131.52 is provided by Fred: watupro-fr_FR (it’s a .pot file, create your .po/.mo with Poedit)
The following Hebrew translation actual 184.108.40.206 is provided by mikycomputers.com: .po / .mo
Accessing your own quizzes and reports in WatuPRO is easy – it’s all under “My Quizzes” link. But how can you as admin see the reports and quizzes of your students? It’s also easy and you don’t need to login as each of them. But let’s split the question in two parts.
How do you see quizzes and reports of individual user?
1. Go to the “Users” page in your administration. This page is not under “Watu PRO” menu, it’s the page in your WordPress administration screen:
2. You will find one or two extra columns on this page. If you have the Reporting module, the columns are two, otherwise it’s one:
The columns “Quiz Data” and “Quiz Reports” are added by Watu PRO.
That’s it! Click on them and see the data for the given user.
How do you see cumulative data and reports:
There are several things people have in mind here, so let’s cover them all:
1. All the submissions on a given quiz are available through the main Watu PRO page (the one that lists your quizzes). It has a column “Taken” that shows how many users completed the quiz:
Just click on the number and you’ll get to the whole list.
Then, if you have the Reporting module, there are few more reports available from this page:
2. The Chart by grade is accessible from the top links on the said page:
3. Right before it there is the Stats per question link. It opens a page showing you how your users answered each question:
4. Do you see the Get Full Details link at the bottom of the image above? It will give you all the answers to the given questions with details, nicely ordered along with points etc.
An important upgrade to the WordPress autoresponder has been released and sent to eligible customers. Here are the new and improved features:
- Now it’s easy to change the text of the “Subscribe” button or use a graphic instead of button
- Segmentation allows you send emails only to selected segments of your mailing lists (Intelligence module required)
- Select time of the day when autoresponder email should be sent
- Added email sending error log
- Added explanations about “In queue” and test “cron job” link
- Question based captcha can be used instead of (or along with) reCaptcha
- You can now automatically have users who subscribe to your mailing list be subscribed also to your blog (as WordPress users)
- Email templates (Intelligence module). More info here
If you are customer who didn’t get their upgrade, please email us to get it. If your order is more than 1 year old you can renew upgrades and support for another year with 60% discount.
Someone asked us why updates aren’t sent through the WordPress dashboard. Unfortunately WordPress doesn’t allow commercial plugins in the repository so this is not an option. It is not impossible to build our own update procedure but it’s really complicated work because we’ll need to also check if the user who’s getting the upgrade is active customer. Believe me, you don’t want to deal with entering license keys and problems when the domain name isn’t found in a registry. It’s much easier to delete the old plugin and install the new one once in few months.