Here is the latest update to WatuPRO:
- A new setting lets you allow users to flag questions for review
- Now there is much easier way to request user email, name and other contact info – see here
- You can now set up no-ajax submitting of some quizzes to accept file uploads and for other reasons (learn more)
- When using category grades and the %%CATGRADES%% variable you can also control the order the category results appear at the end: default, from best to worst, or from worst to best category by user performance
- Added “Time spent” column in the “View results” page
- The add / edit quiz form has been redesigned with tabs to make it easier to use
- You can pass a list of comma separated question IDs in the shortcode to specify exactly which questions to be shown and disregard any randomization and grouping settings. This is yet another method to reuse questions from same quiz in multiple setups. The format to use is where X is the quiz ID. This is internally called by the free User Choice add-on
- The free User Choice addon lets you publish quizzes in which the user selects what questions to answer.
- The new Chained logic addon – see here
- Option to auto-publish unpublished quiz at the time of creating or editing it
- You can allow users to select WatuPRO user group when signing up
- Twitter sharing is now available in our free social sharing addon
- [Intelligence module] A new shortcode lets you expand the information show for personality quiz results. Please check the internal Help page for more info and example.
- [Intelligence module] Now personality quizzes allow matching one answer to multiple results. This will be useful if you don’t always relate answers 1:1 to results (for example having 30 personality types should not mean that you need 30 possible answers on every question)
- Changed the quiz shortcode to small letters for better compatibility with other plugins. The old codes will remain working
- When questions are grouped by category the category title and description will be shown in all quiz pagination types (used to be shown only when the quiz is paginated “one page per question category”)
- Stats per questions also shows number and % unanswered (Reporting module)
- Fixed % calculations in the poll shortcode (Reporting module)
- Auto-stop any playing audio questions when user moves from page to page
- Added filters from WP Quick LaTeX so you can now use everything from that plugin (this is the best LaTeX plugin!)
- Fixed bug with “time taken” for non-logged in users on paginated quizzes
Eligible customers will receive the update by a newsletter. In case your free upgrades subscription has expired you can renew for another year with 60% discount.
Our WordPress drip marketing suite has been updated to version 2.3.
Here are the updated features since version 2.2:
- Bounce management now available
- Subscribe by sending email: you can now set up email address which can be used to automatically subscribe users when they send email to it.
- You can now enable other user roles to work with the autoresponder so your staff members can create marketing campaigns without accessing the admin
- The generic form shortcode can now be configured to display radio buttons or checkboxes instead of the default drop-down selector. When checkboxes are displayed, the user will be able to subscribe for multiple mailing lists at once.
- A new option lets you test newsletter and get it delivered immediately to your email
- Built-in Contact form 7 integration – more info at http://blog.calendarscripts.info/how-to-integrate-broadfast-for-wordpress-with-contact-form-7/
- Detailed log of all emails sent to a subscriber
- Added filter to show unsubscribed users. The word Unsubscribed will also show next to Inactive for all users who unsubscribed
- Data from custom fields is now available in the subscribers list
- Simple text area added as custom field type – allows displaying text box without the rich text editor
- Daily or weekly digest can be automatically scheduled from the published posts in your blog (Intelligence module required)
- Improved the WordPress-friendly form code for easier use
- Improved error reporting for email sending errors
- General user-interface improvements
If you don’t have the Intelligence module you can purchase it for $40 using this link.
This is a free add-on which implements long requested functionality for WatuPRO: The ability to add “chained” logic to quizzes. So depending on the user’s answer on a question you choose the next question or finalize the quiz.
Download here: wchained-logic
Current version: 2.0
Requires: WatuPRO 4.4.9 or newer
How Does It Work?
Once installed and activated, the add-on will enable a new menu item called “Chained Logic” under your WatuPRO menu. Click on it and you’ll be taken to a page where you can set up chained logic for a given quiz, and a shortcode to publish its chained logic version.
The chained quiz will work only with the new shortcode. The old shortcode will keep working with the standard behavior.
Here is a screenshot how you can set chained logic in your quiz:
Specifics and Limitations:
- The quiz pagination will be automatically set up to “One question per page”
- Back buttons, “save” button, numbered paginators, “show answer”, and “Question X from Y” text will not be shown.
- Grouping and randomizing questions settings will be disregarded – the questions will start appearing by the order you have given in the “Manage questions” page.
- This will work for “live quizzes” (no “practice mode”)
- Only single-answer, multiple-answer and “open-end” questions can be chained. The other question types will be excluded.
- Chained quizzes partially-submitted state cannot be saved so “automatically store user progress as they go from page to page” will not work.
- You can’t ask for contact details at the end of the quiz. This feature currently does not work. You can however ask at the beginning of the quiz.
Integration with the free Chained Quiz Plugin
From version 1.1 you can transfer the quizzes made with the free Chained Quiz plugin into WatuPRO quizzes. The chained logic will be automatically transferred as well.