This is a long time requested feature for Namaste! LMS now live. Although in beta stage it’s functional and covers the most important requirements to sell course access to schools, groups or resellers.
We recommend reading about it on documentation page.
Version 2.8 of the WordPress email marketing suite Arigato PRO is out with some very important improvements and fixes:
- Added option to bulk delete mailing lists and newsletters.
- Added feature to export / import an autoresponder campaign with all its messages. It can be used to copy the campaign into the same site or into another site running Arigato PRO.
- Improved protection against duplicate emails (using lock files).
- Newsletters can now be scheduled for a date in the future.
- Shortcodes to use in a “thank you” page and other pages of your site + option to prepend user ID when redirecting – learn more here.
- “Subscribe by email” can now connect to SSL POP 3 accounts and there is an option to fetch the signups while testing the connection.
- Added “copy email” feature for autoresponder emails so you can easily duplicate them.
- Added “hidden” field type in custom fields. The hidden field can accept values from GET (URL) or POST and can have a default value.
- The raw email log can be filtered by receiver’s email.
- New shortcode allows you to output the number of active subscribers in any mailing list.
- The cron job can now be accessed as a PHP file (for hosts that do not allow cron job as GET requests)
- You can now set language code when using reCaptcha v.2.
- Reworked the Ninja Forms integration for compatibility with version 3+.
- The contact form integration checkbox can be hidden by adding a new attribute to the shortcode. Do this at your own responsibility.
Eligible customers will receive the update with the newsletter.