A new setting available from version 0.7 of the EDD Bridge and version 1.2 of the WooCommerce Bridge lets you help the user follow the payment process easier. if they visit the paid quiz page directly, before a payment is made, they can either:
- Be automatically redirected to the respective EDD or WooCommerce product page
- See a text with a link to the respective EDD or WooCommerce product page
Often users will visit paid quiz pages from their dashboards or other links so these settings will be very useful and will make the whole flow more logical.
Note that the changes require a recent version of WatuPRO as well.
From version 5.4.6 WatuPRO has integration to Tin Can / Experience API that allows you to send statements to a learning record store when user passes or fails a test.
To use the integration you need to install the free WP Experience API plugin and follow the same process explained in our Namaste! LMS integration.
The only difference is that the xAPI / Tin Can menu in WatuPRO currently has less options:
From version 2.0 Namaste! LMS supports the long requested Tin Can / Experience API.
The integration requires the free plugin WP Experience API.
Here is how it works:
- Download, install and activate the WP Experience API plugin.
- Obtain LRS account and credentials if you have not yet done so. Let’s use the free LRS cloud at SCORM cloud as example.
- After you have obtained the account, go to xAPI LRS menu in SCORM cloud and register an Activity provider:
- Enter the activity provider key and secret as Username / Password, and the desired LRS Endpoint URL in the WP xAPI plugin settings:
(Make sure the URL has no spaces at the end as this will cause errors)
- In Namaste! LMS xAPI / Tin Can page select which activities you want to export to the LRS:
That’s it, activities will now be sent to the learning record store.