Version 2.8 of the WordPress email marketing suite Arigato PRO is out with some very important improvements and fixes:
- Added option to bulk delete mailing lists and newsletters.
- Added feature to export / import an autoresponder campaign with all its messages. It can be used to copy the campaign into the same site or into another site running Arigato PRO.
- Improved protection against duplicate emails (using lock files).
- Newsletters can now be scheduled for a date in the future.
- Shortcodes to use in a “thank you” page and other pages of your site + option to prepend user ID when redirecting – learn more here.
- “Subscribe by email” can now connect to SSL POP 3 accounts and there is an option to fetch the signups while testing the connection.
- Added “copy email” feature for autoresponder emails so you can easily duplicate them.
- Added “hidden” field type in custom fields. The hidden field can accept values from GET (URL) or POST and can have a default value.
- The raw email log can be filtered by receiver’s email.
- New shortcode allows you to output the number of active subscribers in any mailing list.
- The cron job can now be accessed as a PHP file (for hosts that do not allow cron job as GET requests)
- You can now set language code when using reCaptcha v.2.
- Reworked the Ninja Forms integration for compatibility with version 3+.
- The contact form integration checkbox can be hidden by adding a new attribute to the shortcode. Do this at your own responsibility.
Eligible customers will receive the update with the newsletter.