Our WordPress drip marketing suite has been updated to version 2.3.
Here are the updated features since version 2.2:
- Bounce management now available
- Subscribe by sending email: you can now set up email address which can be used to automatically subscribe users when they send email to it.
- You can now enable other user roles to work with the autoresponder so your staff members can create marketing campaigns without accessing the admin
- The generic form shortcode can now be configured to display radio buttons or checkboxes instead of the default drop-down selector. When checkboxes are displayed, the user will be able to subscribe for multiple mailing lists at once.
- A new option lets you test newsletter and get it delivered immediately to your email
- Built-in Contact form 7 integration – more info at http://blog.calendarscripts.info/how-to-integrate-broadfast-for-wordpress-with-contact-form-7/
- Detailed log of all emails sent to a subscriber
- Added filter to show unsubscribed users. The word Unsubscribed will also show next to Inactive for all users who unsubscribed
- Data from custom fields is now available in the subscribers list
- Simple text area added as custom field type – allows displaying text box without the rich text editor
- Daily or weekly digest can be automatically scheduled from the published posts in your blog (Intelligence module required)
- Improved the WordPress-friendly form code for easier use
- Improved error reporting for email sending errors
- General user-interface improvements
If you don’t have the Intelligence module you can purchase it for $40 using this link.