We have created 3 free certificate templates for WatuPRO. You can use them as base to design your own good-looking certificates. Feel free to download any or all of them. Each certificate contains the necessary HTML code and graphics. So if you want to use them, you need to do this:
1. Download the certificate template
2. Unzip it
3. Upload the pictures you want to use to your blog gallery
4. Open index.html in a text editor like Notepad or Notepad++. Copy all the contents to the clipboiard and place it in the certificate editor inside your blog, in Text mode
5. Replace the paths to images with the correct paths to the images uploaded in your gallery
6. Feel free to edit the text and the design further of course.
Certificate Template 1
Certificate Template 2
Certificate Template 3
This one is a bit more complicated so it has two versions – one for HTML based certificates and one for PDF based ones. Download depending on whether your certificates are PDF based or not.