From version 5.4.6 WatuPRO has integration to Tin Can / Experience API that allows you to send statements to a learning record store when user passes or fails a test.
To use the integration you need to install the free WP Experience API plugin and follow the same process explained in our Namaste! LMS integration.
The only difference is that the xAPI / Tin Can menu in WatuPRO currently has less options:
From version 2.0 Namaste! LMS supports the long requested Tin Can / Experience API.
The integration requires the free plugin WP Experience API.
Here is how it works:
- Download, install and activate the WP Experience API plugin.
- Obtain LRS account and credentials if you have not yet done so. Let’s use the free LRS cloud at SCORM cloud as example.
- After you have obtained the account, go to xAPI LRS menu in SCORM cloud and register an Activity provider:
- Enter the activity provider key and secret as Username / Password, and the desired LRS Endpoint URL in the WP xAPI plugin settings:
(Make sure the URL has no spaces at the end as this will cause errors)
- In Namaste! LMS xAPI / Tin Can page select which activities you want to export to the LRS:
That’s it, activities will now be sent to the learning record store.
From version 220.127.116.11 the quiz plugin WatuPRO has built-in integration with MoolaMojo. The integration has two main aspects:
- You can reward virtual credits for completing tests.
- You can charge virtual credits for access to paid tests (this option requires WatuPRO Intelligence module).
Let’s elaborate on both:
Reward MoolaMojo Credits for Completing WatuPRO Tests
To enable this option select the following checkbox on the WatuPRO Settings page:
The setting alone will only allow you to configure per-quiz behavior. To do it, go to the Add/Edit Quiz page, Other Advanced Settings tab and enable the setting:
When you check the checkbox the two options will appear. The first will directly transfer the amount of points the quiz taker has collected into their virtual credits balance.
If you select the second option and save the quiz, you will get a box on the Grades page (one for each grade/result) to enter fixed amount of credits to be given depending on the grade. Note that you can enter negative numbers, i.e. you can charge the user for achieving a bad grade.