Before answering this, I recommend you to request contact information using this built-in method of WatuPRO. You can also have emails sent with the quiz plugin so in most cases you don’t really need to integrate a contact form in the quiz output.
If you still need to do it, it’s easy. Just switch off “Ajax” for the selected quiz from WatuPRO Settings page, section “AJax in quizzes“. Once you do this, you can include the Contact form 7 shortcode in the “Final page / quiz output” are and it will work.
Contact form 7 will not work in Ajax-loaded page so the above setting is absolutely required.
From version 1.6 the hostel management WordPress plugin Hostel PRO has a new option that allows overbooking the number of beds in a room.
What’s the purpose?
Some hostels have multiple rooms of the same type, same price etc. Their owners don’t want to confuse users with for example 10 rooms of the same type in the drop-down on the booking form. Why should you list 10 “2-bed private ensuite” with the same price when you can list it only once?
“Allow overbooking” feature solves this problem.
How to use It?
In the add / edit room page you’ll see a new field saying “Allow overbooking up to [ ] beds”:
Enter the total number of beds you have in rooms of the same type. For example if you have 5 rooms with two beds, enter 10 here.
Create only one room – there is no need to create all the 5 rooms in the system.
When user searches for room they will be able to book even if there are other bookings for the room for the same date – until all the rooms are booked. In the above example, if there are already 5 bookings for given date range, the 6th time someone tries to book, they’ll see the room is unavailable.
This setting works both for private and dorm rooms. Have in mind that when using it for dorms there is a risk that some group of people may need to be separated in 2 or more of the available rooms because the system will allow booking until all the beds are taken.
This plugin will let users from India who have the Intelligence module for WatuPRO to sell access to quizzes via the Instamojo payment service. (Of course you can also use the Woocommerce bridge.)
The plugin requires WatuPRO version min. 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52 if you want to also use the coupon codes feature.
Download watupro-instamojo here (18 KB)
How To Use It
Install the plugin and activate it. A new menu item will appear under your WatuPRO menu. The item is called “Instamojo integration”:
Before you can proceed you need the following:
- Your API key and Auth token. Once you have an Instamojo account you can obtain these from the Developers section.
- A dynamic payment link. The link must have a fixed price and “Pay what you want” options selected.
- The link must also have two custom fields added in the Advanced Settings section in your Instamojo link management page. One of the fields should be called item_id and the other field should be item_type.
- It needs to have “Custom redirection URL” attribute also set up. You can see the URL in your “Instamojo Integration” page in WatuPRO.
Once all this is done, ensure a couple more things:
1. You must enter the field identifiers of the custom fields in the Instamojo Integration page. The field indentifiers are visible in the “Custom fields” section of the Instamojo link management page for the given link. You need to mouse over the field names to see the identifiers.
2. You have to enter the following code inside your “Other payment instructions” box in WatuPRO Settings page (exactly as you see, just copy and paste)
[watupromojo-button amount=”[AMOUNT]” item_id=”[EXAM_ID]” item_type=”[ITEM_TYPE]”]
This will generate a payment link on your paid quizzes. It can work along with all other payment methods. The payment link has class “watupromojo-button” so feel free to style it.