We just managed to do important cleanup and bug fixing on our Joomla auto-responder JoResponder. The Changelog of version 1.3:
- Improved usability
- Fixed bug when editing email message and both date / send after were required
- Added email validation and improved usability on add/edit user page
- Moved import/export on new pages and fixed bugs
JoResponder is free and is going to be kept up to date, so don’t hesitate to download and use it. Please let us know any feature requests and bug reports.
Time is flying – WatuPRO reached version 4.0. If you are eligible for a free upgrade a newsletter will reach your inbox in the next few days. The customers who are eligible for paid renewal will instead receive the promo code.
Here are the updates in this version:
New features and improvements:
- Filter quizzes by category and title.
- You can now create personality quizzes with the Intelligence module (points, correct answers etc calculations can still be used in personality quizzes if you wish).
- Added tags to questions for management purposes. You can filter questions by tags.
- Certificates now can require admin approval.
- Open end questions have different modes of matching (learn more).
- Select which questions and grades to copy when copying a quiz.
- Added again the optional quiz description field. When filled it will be shown before the quiz. It can also optionally be shown on the “final screen” and in certificates.
- Improved questions export/import will not support the additional question properties. The old simpler CSV formats will still be supported.
- You can now choose between large box, medium box, or single-line text field for open-end questions.
- You can exclude questions from displaying on the final screen (when %%ANSWERS%% variable is used). Often useful for survey questions.
Bug fixes and minor changes:
- Removed the redundant “Answer display” section. Please use only the %%ANSWERS%% variable for this purpose.
- The category and “my exams” shortcodes can be restricted to show exams from one or more categories.
- Fixed bug with missing submit button when the quiz is paginated 1 page per question category but there are no question categories.
- Fixed problem with importing question when other plugins catch the improt data (weird edge case).
- Fixed problems with complex answer feedback in Practice mode exams (Intelligence module).
- Fixed problem with rounding points when admin edits user results (Intelligence module).
- Fixed problem with rounding points when copying exams.
- Fixed problem with %%MAX-POINTS%% variable (negative points were being added).
- Fixed missing “Answering this question will be considered CORRECT when:” setting when copying exam.
- Fixed time limit exceeded bug.
- Fixed but with Advanced Settings -> Select number of random questions by category. The bug was visible when the quiz was reusing questions from another quiz.
This post archives older changelog that’s no longer listed on the site. For more recent changes check the How-to page (Click on Changelog tab)
What’s New In Version 2.8
- Fixed problem with required questions in single page exams
- Added previous button on paginated exams
- Added detailed export of taken exams data
- Optional reCaptcha for submitting exam
- Option to redirect to URL instead of showing a grade
- Added settings link in Plugins page
- Grades can be calculated as % correct answers (Intelligence module)