There has been a significant upgrade of WatuPRO with several important features and bug fixes:
– Resolved conflicts with all known membership plugins
– “Show results” button can be always visible on ‘one question per page’ quizzes, but warns about premature submitting. Useful for long quizzes.
– Schedule exam (makes it available only in selected date ranges)
– All user roles can now use the exams. The limitation to Student role caused far more issues than benefits so we decided to drop it altogether. You can still manage which roles have access to manage the tests.
– You can now use WordPress User Roles instead of User Groups to avoid redundancy, and for better integration with membership plugins.
– Navigation improvements
– Filter test results by user role
– Started developers API (see the previous post for more information)
As usual upgrade is free for users who purchased WatuPRO less than one year ago and will be delivered by a newsletter in the next few days.
The Play Plugin
Another thing to note is the new plugin called Watu PRO Play. It adds gamification element to Watu PRO and lets you assign levels and badges, allow users to redeem rewards, generates many leaderboards, and more. Just check the site for more info or email us with your questions.