Time is flying – WatuPRO reached version 4.0. If you are eligible for a free upgrade a newsletter will reach your inbox in the next few days. The customers who are eligible for paid renewal will instead receive the promo code.
Here are the updates in this version:
New features and improvements:
- Filter quizzes by category and title.
- You can now create personality quizzes with the Intelligence module (points, correct answers etc calculations can still be used in personality quizzes if you wish).
- Added tags to questions for management purposes. You can filter questions by tags.
- Certificates now can require admin approval.
- Open end questions have different modes of matching (learn more).
- Select which questions and grades to copy when copying a quiz.
- Added again the optional quiz description field. When filled it will be shown before the quiz. It can also optionally be shown on the “final screen” and in certificates.
- Improved questions export/import will not support the additional question properties. The old simpler CSV formats will still be supported.
- You can now choose between large box, medium box, or single-line text field for open-end questions.
- You can exclude questions from displaying on the final screen (when %%ANSWERS%% variable is used). Often useful for survey questions.
Bug fixes and minor changes:
- Removed the redundant “Answer display” section. Please use only the %%ANSWERS%% variable for this purpose.
- The category and “my exams” shortcodes can be restricted to show exams from one or more categories.
- Fixed bug with missing submit button when the quiz is paginated 1 page per question category but there are no question categories.
- Fixed problem with importing question when other plugins catch the improt data (weird edge case).
- Fixed problems with complex answer feedback in Practice mode exams (Intelligence module).
- Fixed problem with rounding points when admin edits user results (Intelligence module).
- Fixed problem with rounding points when copying exams.
- Fixed problem with %%MAX-POINTS%% variable (negative points were being added).
- Fixed missing “Answering this question will be considered CORRECT when:” setting when copying exam.
- Fixed time limit exceeded bug.
- Fixed but with Advanced Settings -> Select number of random questions by category. The bug was visible when the quiz was reusing questions from another quiz.