This update solved some really hard problems and added several features that some customers eagerly waited for.
Here you are:
- Improved import/export that will let you copy exams to different blogs
- Show answers immediately – this button can be activated for tests that are paginated one question per page.
- Shortcode for a basic leaderboard of best performing users
- Grade on a category level. Now you can grade the users and display their performance for each question category.
- Resolved conflict with Paid Membership PRO so finally you can use this plugin with WatuPRO.
As usual, existing members who purchased it less than one year ago will get the upgrade for free with the newsletter. If you have bought more than 1 year ago, you can restart the 1 year loop with paying just 40% of the current version prices.
This is an important update to WatuPRO addressing some customer requests. Here are the news:
- Email shows in taking details for everyone who provided it (logged in or not)
- Cumulative per-question stats (in Reporting module) which make WautPRO even more suitable for surveys
- Improvements to how the timer works
- Description for a question category (optional). If you enter it, the description will be displayed when the test questions are grouped and paginated by category.
- More flexible control over the calculation logic of correct/incorrect questions (for multiple-choices and “fill the gaps” questions). You can now decide whether all answers should be correct or only one, to consider the whole question correctly answered.
- Practice mode now respects the selections you make about ordering and grouping questions (it used to just randomize them)
- Manually edit/grade already taken exam (available in Intelligence module). You will be able to change the results and the grade, percentage and possible certificate assignment will be recalculated. Email can be sent to the user with the new details.
That’s it in 3.4.
Thanks for being with us!