The WordPress drip marketing plugin Arigato PRO 2.5 has been released. It’s Intelligence module is also updated to version 1.0.7. In order to get the most of the new Performance Stats page, when updating Arigato PRO to 2.5 it’s recommended to also update the Intelligence module to the latest version.
Here is the changelog between versions 2.4 and 2.5:
- You can restrict by user role the feature “Automatically subscribe in this list everyone who registers in my blog”.
- The feature “When user subscribes to this mailing lists, register them as subscriber for my site too” also allows selecting user role.
- New page “Advanced Stats” will show you excellent overview of your best performing newsletters, autoresponder campaigns, top subscribers, and more.
- Unsubscribe stats will show you which newsletters, autoresponder campaigns and individual autoresponder emails lead to most unsubscribed users (note that these stats are recorded from a recent version so you won’t get meaningful results from before installing 2.5).
- When users unsubscribe, we’ll record which email they clicked the “unsubscribe” link from. This info will be shown in the subscribers list page if you choose to not delete the unsubscribed users from the Arigato PRO Settings page.
- The plugin will now track where the subscribers come from – web form (and on which page), added by admin, imported, subscribed by email, auto-subscribed, or subscribed by some custom method. This information will be visible in your list of users and can be filtered in the search form.
- The number of active and unsubscribed users is now shown under each mailing list on the Mailing Lists page
- Added num. sent & num. unsubscribed users under the list of emails in an autoresponder campaign. Same done for newsletters.
- Custom fields will also be included in the search subscribers form. Note that the search is text-based and works the same way as searching in the default fields.
- You can now easily setup your blog homepage or selected URL to work as “Squeeze page” and not show any of the WordPress header, footer, sidebar etc links.
- Advanced role management lets you specify which pages and what access to them will be given to the different user roles. This lets you get your team members involved into the autoresponder management without giving them access to the whole functionality of the plugin. This configuration is available through a new link in the “Roles” section of the “Settings” page.
- New setting lets you choose whether the unsubscribe page will display all lists or just the current list the user is unsubscribing from.
- [Intelligence module] Post contents is also added as variable for the digests
- [Intelligence module] New trigger: when user stays subscribed for X days do Y
- [Inteligence module] Basic responsive template included
The update is sent by newsletter to eligible customers. If your free upgrades subscription has expired, you can renew for another full year for 40% of the regular price.