From version 2.0 Namaste! LMS supports the long requested Tin Can / Experience API.
The integration requires the free plugin WP Experience API.
Here is how it works:
- Download, install and activate the WP Experience API plugin.
- Obtain LRS account and credentials if you have not yet done so. Let’s use the free LRS cloud at SCORM cloud as example.
- After you have obtained the account, go to xAPI LRS menu in SCORM cloud and register an Activity provider:
- Enter the activity provider key and secret as Username / Password, and the desired LRS Endpoint URL in the WP xAPI plugin settings:
(Make sure the URL has no spaces at the end as this will cause errors)
- In Namaste! LMS xAPI / Tin Can page select which activities you want to export to the LRS:
That’s it, activities will now be sent to the learning record store.
This is a long time requested feature for Namaste! LMS now live. Although in beta stage it’s functional and covers the most important requirements to sell course access to schools, groups or resellers.
We recommend reading about it on documentation page.
We have just released version 1.3 of the Pro addon to Namaste! LMS. Here are the new things since version 1.2:
- Added leaderboard generator for leaderboards by points, grades, num. completed assignments, num. completed lessons, and num. completed courses.
- Added new criteria for the leaderboards: limit to users who belong to a selected group / class.
- Added option to automatically replace your theme default next / previous links on lesson pages (thus no need to use the next / prev shortcodes).
- Enabled simple shopping cart for buying access to premium courses and classes .
- Implemented the Paypal PDT option for paid class signups.
- Coupon codes can now be restricted to specific class or course.
- When a course is added in a class / group even teachers will be restricted from viewing its lessons unless the course belongs to their classes.
- Added class filter on the gradebook so when non-administrator is assigned a class manager role they’ll see only students in their class.
- The views / templates can be customized the same way as in the free Namaste! LMS plugin.
- Built-in integration with WP Simple Paypal Shopping Cart. You can get shortcodes for all your courses and classes from the internal Help page.
- Fixed bug: class permissions of teachers were not applied to Protected files.
- Fixed bug: when there were multiple class sign-up buttons on the page it was enough to click one of them to sign up for all classes.
The upgrade will be sent to eligible customers. If your free upgrades subscription has expired, you will be sent 60% discount code for optional renewal.