This version of WatuPRO comes shortly after the last one as we wanted to address several important issues.
So here is what’s new:
- Admin can now see the student’s dashboard along with their exams and reports (in Reporting module)
- Admin can filter questions by category when managing them
- Manage questions category page that lets you delete and edit the existing categories
- You can now allow other roles – Editors, Authors and Contributors – to create and edit quizzes. Thus you can delegate the work of making the quizzes to someone else without heading them your main admin login.
- A new shortcode lets you display user’s answers on the final screen. This is an improvement compared to using the “Display answers” option because it lets you choose a place and text that will go before the answers.
- You can now define a different content to be sent by email than the content shown on-screen after taking the test. This is useful if you want to force users to check their email or dashboard instead of showing them the results right on the screen.
That’s it for now! Expect a guide on translation in a day or two, as we often get questions about this.
As usual the upgrade is free if you have bought less than 1 year ago, otherwise upgrading is just 40% of the regular price and starts another 1 year cycle of free upgrades and support.