The plugin allows you to integrate the more powerful quizzes from Watu and WatuPRO (and more plugins coming soon!) into your LearnPress course curriculum.
How To Make It Work:
0. Obviously you need LearnPress, this plugin (“Quizzes for LearnPress”) and some of the connected plugins (Watu and/or WatuPRO) installed and active before going further.
1. Create a quiz in the connected quiz plugin.
2. Create an empty quiz in LearnPress (a quiz without any questions). In the Quiz description box enter the quiz shortcode you have obtained from the connected quiz plugin. Example:
Don’t add any questions in the LearnPress quiz, you won’t use them.
3. Click on the Quiz Connector link under your LearnPress menu:
4. Create the relation(s) between LearnPress quizzes and the quizzes from the connected plugin. You will be able to specify which grade (from the connected quiz) and what % correct answers (also from the connected quiz) will be required to consider the LearnPress Quiz Completed:
5. When the student visits the LearnPress Quiz link under the course, they’ll actually get the Watu or WatuPRO quiz displayed. When the quiz is completed, the connector plugin will evaluate it accordingly to the criteria you defined in step 4. If the quiz is successfully completed, the original LearnPress Quiz will be considered completed as well!
As much as we love and trust our own learning management system Namaste! LMS, we believe in the openness and modularity of the WordPress ecosystem. So, you’ve got this bridge that lets you integrate our quiz plugins with LearnPress for free.